TASTE TALKS PRESENTS:
Doors/Cocktails at 6pm - Dinner: 7 - 9pm
Join us Saturday, October 7th at Fulton Market Kitchen for an intimate "FAM-to-TABLE" dinner for 100+ special guests, press and VIPs, featuring chefs presenting unique takes on one of the most important meals any chef can serve in a restaurant: the staff meal.
Featuring several collaborative courses created by Fulton Market Kitchen chef Chris Curren, alongside Rebecca Zuckerman (Bonhomme Hospitality), John Manion (La Sirena Clandestina, El Che Bar) and Pat Sheerin (City Mouse), the dinner will start with cocktails provided by lauded bartender Liz Pearce (Beatnik, The Drifter), and then a series of paired drinks throughout the evening, with spirits provided by ALTOS Tequila.
This convivial and family-driven event bridges the front and back-of-house together in ways seldom experienced in restaurants; leaving guests with a deeper sense of the camaraderie and respect that chefs and bartenders bring to their work.
Please note: This event is 21+. Please bring a photo ID.
Course 1- Pat Sheerin (City Mouse)
- Whole roasted cauliflower, mojo de ajo, yuzu
- Grilled carrots "en vinagre", pepita salsa roja, queso fresco
Course 2 - Chris Curren (Fulton Market Kitchen)
- Tilapia a la Veracruzana, tomato sauce, capers, olives, Spanish rice
- Ceviche, lime, avocado, onion, tortilla chips
Course 3 - John Manion (La Sirena Clandestina & El Che)
- Pork posole verde, guajillo crema, cabbage, serranos and radishes
- Barbacoa tostadas, avocado, cotija, sunflower seeds, pickled onions
Course 4 - Becca Zuckerman (Fulton Market Kitchen, Celeste, & Beatnik)
- Mexican hot chocolate cookie sandwiches
- Tequila lime tarts
- Tres leches cupcakes